I-205 PAVINGI-5 to Abernethy Bridge
About the project
Work is underway. ODOT is repaving the nine-mile stretch of roadway on I-205 between the I-5 interchange in Tualatin and the south end of the Abernethy Bridge in West Linn. The pavement on I-205 in this area, last repaved in 2006, is now deteriorating and in need of repair.
The project is scheduled to be completed by the end of 2017.
The project includes these key elements:
- ADA-compliant sidewalk curb ramp improvements on 10th St. (between 8th Court and Blankenship) in West Linn. While the curb ramps on the west side of 10th St. are under construction, the sidewalk will be closed, pedestrians will be routed to a protected walkway on the east side sidewalk.
- Resurfacing the pavement on 10th Street under I-205.
- Repaving the OR 43 interchange loop and improving sidewalk curb ramps to meet ADA standards. While the curb ramps on the west side of the loop are under construction, the sidewalk will be closed and pedestrians will be routed to the east side sidewalk.
- Resurfacing the I-205 bridges that cross over SW Woodbine Road and SW Borland Road.
- Replacing existing rumble strips on I-205.
Weekly Construction Update
Friday, September 15 – Saturday, September 23
Nighttime single lane closures in both directions will occur during these times:
- 11 p.m. Friday 9/15 until 7 a.m. Saturday 9/16
- 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Tuesday 9/19 through Thursday 9/21
- 11 p.m. Friday 9/22 until 7 a.m. Saturday 9/23
Shoulder closures on 10th Street will also occur.
Overview: Construction Impacts
Sidewalk curb ramp improvement work will take place during the day. All other work will take place primarily at night and will include multiple lane closures. Night work is necessary to keep daytime traffic flowing on I-205. ODOT’s noise hotline will be staffed 24 hours a day to help resolve any noise problems or incidents. The hotline number is 503-412-2325. This website will be updated as construction continues. Sign up for the mailing list to receive project updates.
For more information about this project, contact:
Kimberly Dinwiddie, ODOT Public Information Officer
Phone: (503) 731-8281 | Cell: (503) 539-8454 | Email: Kimberly.Dinwiddie@odot.state.or.us
For ADA Title II or Civil Rights Title VI accommodations, translation/ interpretation services or for additional information call (503) 731-4128, TTY (800) 735-2900 or use the statewide Oregon Relay Service: 7-1-1.
¿Habla ustéd español? Podemos proveer la información en esta publicación en español. Para recibir la información en español, por favor llamé al (503) 731-4128.
Вы говорите по-русски? Мы можем предоставить информацию в этой публикации на русском языке. Для получения информации звоните по тел (503) 731-4128 или посетите веб-сайт.
PDF File Accessibility
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files. Click the "Get Adobe Reader" image to get a free download of the reader from Adobe.
About this site
This website was built by JLA Public Involvement and is not hosted by the Oregon Department of Transportation, though we strive to adhere to the same accessibility guidelines. If you have any problems with the information on this page, please contact technical support or call (503) 235-5881 for assistance.